The Upper Midwest Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences is a professional membership organization dedicated to excellence in television by honoring exceptional work, past and present; providing professional development and outreach; and nurturing the next generation of professionals.
We are the only professional association representing professionals from all disciplines of the industry, serving as the common meeting ground for individuals dedicated to advancing the art and science of television.
We welcome new members. See the Membership page for information and forms.
Board of Governors | Upper Midwest Emmys
- Executive Board
- National Trustee – Open Seat (Apply today)
- Executive Director – John (JJ) Murray
- Regional Vice Presidents
- Board of Governors
- Public Relations
- Cable, Public Access & Government
- Time Bank – Barry Kinsey
- Emmy Awards Committee
- Gala Party/Silent Auction Committee
- Gala Production Committee
- Marketing, Public Relations, Social Media & Sponsorship Committee
Board of Governors | Upper Midwest Emmy Foundation