The Emmy® is the most prestigious award for regional and local television and visual media professionals. The National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences – Upper Midwest Chapter has unique opportunities for your company to get your brand in front of hundreds of media professionals from our region all year long and on the biggest night of their careers.
NATAS – Upper Midwest recognizes excellence in visual media not only in broadcast television, but also cable, commercial, public, government, community and online media across a five state region. Our members are the media movers and shakers like general managers, news & production managers, producers, writers, photographers, editors and graphic artists that give this region the reputation of outstanding quality programming.
While the Upper Midwest Regional Emmy® Awards are the most widely recognized of our initiatives, we offer a range of initiatives that target all media platforms in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and parts of Wisconsin. These programs include scholarship program, seminars, workshops, communications and more.
We are the only professional association representing video media professionals from all disciplines of the industry, serving as the common meeting ground for individuals dedicated to advancing the art and science of television. Members of the National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, Upper Midwest are working members of the visual-broadcast media, not only those who work in television, but anyone who produces video content – bloggers, community media, print outlets, etc.
NATAS – Upper Midwest is pleased to announce four levels of sponsorship for the 2012 regional Emmy Awards: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze. We welcome your ideas for a customized package that best fit your promotional needs. For additional details or to secure a sponsorship, please contact John “JJ” Murray at email@example.com.
Platinum Presenting Sponsorship: $7,500 ($10,000 Value)
- Your brand will be fully integrated in our Emmy® photo-op area on Gala night.
- Your brand integrated into our Gala show video opening production, seen by 500 broadcast industry on-air and management leaders from arcross the Upper Midwest region.
- The brand integrated as title sponsor for awards sent out via @MidwestEmmys Twitter and Facebook on Gala night.
- Two full page advertisements (two-page spread) in the printed Awards program
- Two congratulatory email blasts to about 1,000 media professionals who enter the awards, subject to approval, distributed to an opt-in list of NATAS-UM members (one following the nominee announcement and one following the awards gala)
- Links to your brand on MidwestEmmys.org, seen by thousands of broadcast leaders in the Minneapolis, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids/Waterloo, Sioux Falls, Fargo, Sioux City, Rapid City, Bismarck/Dickinson/Williston, Grand Forks, Duluth, Rochester/Albert Lea/Mason City, La Crosse, Eau Claire and Mankato markets.
- Your logo on all event collateral and signage
- Six tickets to the Upper Midwest Emmy® Awards Gala
Gold Sponsorship: $5,000 ($7,500 Value)
- Your logo on our website, with a link to your website
- Acknowledgement of your support during the Awards gala
- One full page advertisement in the printed Awards program
- Your logo on all event collateral and signage
- Your name included in all advance publicity and media communications
- Promotional material insert in Emmy® Award winner gift bags (up to two items)
- Four tickets to the Upper Midwest Emmy® Awards Gala
Silver Sponsorship: $2,500 ($3,500 Value)
- Your logo on our website
- One 1/2 page advertisement in the printed Awards program
- Your logo on all invitations and event signage
- Two tickets to the Upper Midwest Emmy® Awards Gala
Bronze Sponsorship: (In-Kind)
- Your company or brand name on our website
- Acknowledgement in the printed Awards program
Added Value: Want to broaden your brand?
Make us a sponsorship offer that best fits your needs. Consider some of our other programs!
Emmy® on the Road Workshops: Donate luch for or provide discounts and/or coupons to attendees! We travel to our regional markets (Des Moines, Fargo, Sioux Falls, La Crosse, etc.) and hold professional development workshops for area professionals and students (about 40-50 attend). We have visual sponsorship and in-hands promotional opportunities at these events.
High School & College Scholarships: We provide $2,500 scholarships to several high school and college students each year who are studying media production. Sponsors get company or individual names associated with the Scholarship and all its promotion. Sponsors may be present for award cermony if schools allow. Donations are fully tax deductible.
Student Television Awards for Excellence: We honor high school and college students from across the five-state region with their own award ceremony. In-kind and monetary donations to this event are also tax deductible.
Sponsorship Contacts: John “JJ” Murray, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or (952) 381-7494